03 October 2015

My Fall Makeup Wishlist


Hello, girls! Today I bring you my first Beauty Wishlist. These are the products I've been eyeing for some time, so I thought I would share them with you and see what you think of this set. Comment down below if you have already tried them, if you liked them or not, and if they are also on your Wishlist.

Here's my autumn Wishlist:


Olá, meninas! Hoje trago a minha primeira Lista de Desejos de maquilhagem. Estes são alguns dos produtos que já tenho em mente há algum tempo, por isso pensei em partilhar convosco e ver o que vocês pensam. Comenta em baixo se já experimentaste, se gostaste ou não, e se também os têm na vossa Wishlist.

Aqui está a minha lista de desejos para este outono:



1. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar by TOO-FACED €47/$49
Honestly, I only came to know about this brand when I was dragged to the biggest Sephora store in Paris and my friend made me go through all the store products. And I have to say, chocolate always catches my eyes, and this time also my nose. This eye shadow case is what every girl dreams about, not only because is chocolate (duh!), but also has a range of 16 matte and shimmer shades of warm caramels, deep mochas, bronzy chocolates hues and a pop of sugared blueberry that goes so well with this season.

2. Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo by SEPHORA around €18/$20
This one I got to know through the Portuguese blogger Joana Carreira, from the blog Sketchbook by Six. I think this is a great tool especially now that my tan has faded and my face is not so defined. They have 4 tones and the pencil is the perfect duo, has one tip for contouring and sculpting, and one other to brighten our face's features.

3. Super Orgasm Blush by NARS 30.95/$30
This product also caught my attention in the big Sephora store, and this time by its name! But I guess Nars is known for having such scandalous names. This shimmery blush is very pigmented and the color is perfect for this autumn, so it makes me look alive.

4. Colossal Chaotic Mascara by MAYBELLINE around €12/$7.77

Here in Spain, the tv ads are all about this big volume formula and teaser brush plum mascara. Personally, the best mascaras for me are from Maybelline. I have been using their Falsies Feather Look (a purple package) for two years, and before I was using their Mega Plush (the green one). All of them make my lashes look super long, the mascara itself is very light, feels like I'm not wearing any at all, and very easy to remove. So it's a no-brainer to want to try Maybelline's new improved mascara formula for scandalous lashes.

5. Brow Tamer by URBAN DECAY around €18/$20
Through another Portuguese Youtuber and blogger, Helena Coelho from the blog Devil Wears Loubotin, I got to know this amazing tool: a brow tamer! I usually do my eyebrows myself and since they're so thick, I don't need to fill them. But this clear gel will help them stay in their shape all throughout the day, which is exactly what I need.

6. Rebel Lipstick by MAC €19.50/$17
Ok, so MAC has been in my dreams FOR-EVER! For their amazing stores and their so famous creamy lipsticks and 190 shades. And now that the weather is getting chiller, I'm loving this warmer lip colors. This REBEL hue, I think, goes very well with my skin tone, it's kind of a mid-tonal plum color which warms up the face instantly.

7. Partner in Crime Nail Polish by Essie €12/$8.50
Essie is also my nail polish brand to go. It has great colors and their fast dry formula is great, because nobody got time to wait for their nails to dry and feel helpless during 10 minutes. This color, PARTNER IN CRIME (if you don't know this brand, you'll love the names they give to each nail polish, so cute!), goes well with the tones of the Too-Faced chocolate bar. Also, reminds me of a hot chocolate, yummm.

And here you go, the complete detailed list of my wishlist for this Fall. What is yours?

1. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar da TOO-FACED €47
Honestamente, só descobri esta marca quando fui arrastada para a maior loja da Sephora em Paris e a minha amiga me "obrigou" a ver cada produto da loja. E tenho que confessar que só por ser uma barra gigante de chocolate foi suficiente para me chamar à atenção. Esta paleta de sombras para os olhos é o que todas as raparigas sonham, não só por ser e cheirar a chocolate (duh!), mas também por ter uma variedade de 16 cores matte e brilhantes, por exemplo, caramelo quente, mocca profunda, chocolate tostado e um tom de mirtilo doce, que conjugam tão bem com esta estação.

2. Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo da SEPHORA pelos €18
Este conheci pelo blogger portuguesa Joana Carreira, do blog Sketchbook by Six. Acho que lápis é uma óptima ferramenta, especialmente agora que o meu bronzeado já despareceu e a minha cara já não tem muita definição. Há 4 tons diferentes para este lápis de duas extremidades, sendo que uma delas, a mais escura, serve para contornar e esculpir e a mais clara serve para iluminar alguns traços da nossa cara.

3. Super Orgasm Blush da NARS 30.95
Este produto também me chamou à atenção naquela grande loja da Sephora, e desta vez pelo seu nome! Mas acho que a Nars é conhecida por dar nomes escandalosos aos seus produtos. Este blush brilhante é muito pigmentado e a cor é perfeita para este Outono.

4. Colossal Chaotic Mascara da MAYBELLINE pelos €12
Aqui em Espanha, os anúncios de televisão têm sido todos sobre este rímel com uma fórmula de grande volume e uma escovinha para espicaçar as pestanas. Pessoalmente, os melhores rímeis são os da Maybelline. Tenho usado o rímel Efeito Pestanas Falsas desta marca há já 2 anos (a embalagem roxa), e antes disso utilizava o Mega Plush (a verde-água). Todos me fazem as pestanas super longas, o rímel em si é muito leve, parece que não estou a usar nada, e é muito fácil de se retirar. Por isso, é óbvio querer experimentar esta nova fórmula da Maybelline para pestanas escandalosas.


5. Brow Tamer da URBAN DECAY pelos €18
Através de outra Youtuber e blogger portuguesa, a Helena Coelho do blog Devil Wears Loubotin, fiquei a conhecer esta ferramenta incrível: um fixador de sobrancelhas! Normalmente, sou eu que arranjo as minhas sobrancelhas e como elas já são grossas, nunca vou precisar de as preencher. Mas este gel transparente vai ajudá-las a ficarem perfeitas durante todo o dia, que é exactamente do que preciso.

6. Rebel Lipstick
 da MAC €19.50

Ok, tenho sonhado com a MAC desde sempre! Pelas suas lojas giríssimas e pelos seus 190 diferentes tons de batons cremosos. E agora que o tempo está a ficar mais frio, estou a adorar estas cores mais quentes. Este tom REBEL penso que combina muito bem com o meu tom de pele, e por ser uma cor de ameixa dará um toque mais quente à minha cara instantaneamente.

7. Partner in Crime Nail Polish da Essie €12
A Essie também é daquelas marcas que nem pestanejo para comprar. Tem cores giríssimas e uma fórmula perfeita de vernizes que secam rápido, sim porque ninguém tem tempo para estar a esperar 10 minutos e não poder fazer nada. Esta cor, PARTNER IN CRIME, (se não conheces esta marca, vais gostar imenso dos nomes super giros que dão aos vernizes), não só conjuga muito bem com os tons da paleta da barra de chocolate da Too-Faced, mas também porque me lembra um chocolate quente, yummm.

E aqui têm, a lista completa da minha lista de desejos para este Outono. Qual é a vossa?

Click here to get redirect to my Polyvore's Wish list Autumn set

1 comment:

  1. I love Maybelline mascaras! Thanks for the post, now I desparately need first three positions!!!

    ReplyDelete